[Sca-cooks] Cookbooks for Beginners

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 2 09:24:16 PDT 2008

How skilled are you at cooking in general?  How much experience do you have
at modifying recipes and cooking by taste?  Would you prefer to work from
original recipes in transcript or translation or do you want a more modern
version to compare to the original?  Most of us can provide a long list of
possibilities, but your comfort level determines the best selections.

Bear