[Sca-cooks] Cheese Tart Recipe

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 14:05:33 PDT 2008

I think that fresh, home made cheese would lend itself to being ground in a
mortar, much as hard boiled egg yolks do.  I suspect it's as much a matter
of mixing the ingredients together as it is to break the cheese down.  So
far as "paring it thin" is concerned, I'm not sure how that would relate to
the cheese I'm used to dealing with.

I'm not sure this helps, but these are my thoughts!

Kiri

--
Relay for Life is the signature event for the American Cancer Society. This
link<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeSouthAtlanticDivision?px=3678599&pg=personal&fr_id=9276>will