[Sca-cooks] Mail, could it be cooled?

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 12:23:47 PDT 2008

Check with your local software folks...there is software available (can't
remember the name) that will allow you to access files on another computer.
Also, if you were to set up a local network, a fairly easy thing to do as I
understand it, you could access the file no matter which computer it's
stored on.  Finally, you could keep the file on a thumb drive or CD...then
it's always available!

Kiri (playing geek)