[Sca-cooks] Digests?

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 3 19:21:07 PDT 2008

On Jun 3, 2008, at 9:57 PM, Suey wrote:

> Dragon wrote:
>> I despise digests and I would be very unhappy if that were forced
>> upon me.
> and ble, ble, ble.
> You forget Dragon I am a foreigner.

Perhaps that explains the appearance of profound disrespect in
dismissing the words of someone trying to help with the phrase, "ble,
ble, ble."

> I know not what you mean by "digests".

As explained, a subscription to the digest version of this list would
get you condensed posts of perhaps 40K in size. The number of those
you'd receive in a day would depend on how many total posts there are
to the list overall. What is certain, though, is that you'd get fewer
total messages in a day.

> ·I am afraid if I click as you say I will click myself off of SCA .
> Suey

Perhaps Gunthar would be kind enough to switch your subscription if
you're worried about it. He's quite accommodating. You should probably
just ask him privately to take care of it.

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter