[Sca-cooks] elderflowers & Currants

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 4 10:09:42 PDT 2008

>>> Also, back to elderflowers, i got some elderflower syrup from IKEA> for the purpose of making that elderflower "cheesecake", since i have> no idea where to get elderflowers. Haven't done it yet, but at least> i can when i get a round to it...> --> Urtatim (
As usual, Urtatim, your post makes me want to drop everything and invite
myself to supper at your place.  Yumbo.

>   ...This is where I get mine.  It's a local wiccan shoppe that also carries a large assortment of spices and herbs, including grains of paridise and cubeb.  If I could find a wholesaler for long pepper for them to contact then they would carry those as well.  Anyone know a wholesaler for them??
>
> Olwen
The wholesaler I use is Herb Products Company in North Hollywood,
California.  The area wiccan shops get their supplies from here, so I
cut out the middleman! They carry elderflowers, elderberries and
extracts of elder flowers and bark.  I don't see long pepper in their
online catalog however.  It might be worth asking though.

Selene