[Sca-cooks] elderflowers

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jun 4 22:08:17 PDT 2008

Kiri commented:
<<< And I've made a wonderful cordial using scotch, elderflowers,
rose hips,
lavender and pot marigold.  I don't have a period recipe for it, but
it's
wonderful stuff.>>>

One of the problems I have with Scotch and similar beverages is their
rather strong taste.  Can you really taste any of these other
ingredients if you make such a cordial using Scotch as the base?

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas