[Sca-cooks] A little recipe help

Cassandra Baldassano euriol at ptd.net
Sun Jun 8 07:52:56 PDT 2008

Sounds to me like the cheese is being layered... but it also seems to
suggest that it can be inside the dough for a deep fried treatment.

Euriol

Euriol of Lothian, OP
Minister of Arts & Sciences, Barony of Endless Hills
Clerk, Order of the Pelican, Kingdom of Æthelmearc

"I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was
service. I acted and behold, service was joy."
-Robindranath Tagore, Poet/Playwright/Essayist 1913 Nobel Prize for
Literature