[Sca-cooks] A little recipe help

James of the Vayle jamesofthevayle at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 15:02:22 PDT 2008

I think I may have figured it out.  looking at other fritter recipes within
a century either way they all seem to be a little thinner whether made with
flour or bread crumbs.  Egg yolks are to be mixed in with the dough which is
kneeded thin, which I am now taking to mean as looser and less firm, more
batter-like, and the cheese is to be covered above and below with the dough,
which would make this a bit more like a fritter or pancake than what I had
initially thought.  I am thinking of making it a little firmer than pancake
batter as the mess will be less, not runny but able to hold it's own shape.