[Sca-cooks] Question about dandelions...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jun 15 23:43:45 PDT 2008

A quick search of the Florilegium using "dandelion" gets about 50
hits with a wide variety of recipes including some in period
references. There are also cautions about getting the right ones if
gather them from the wild. It was used in beverages such as beer and
in dyeing as well as salads and other places.

The search function can found on the top page of the site. Sometime
in the future I will see about making that available from at least
the other index pages.

Stefan