[Sca-cooks] Balkan Roots - horseradish?

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 19:12:38 PDT 2008

I may be wrong, but isn't the German radish long and almost carrot shaped?   And, also, isn't it white rather than the US red skinned one?  So, could it actually be a radish you are seeing?  Just guessing, though.

Shire of Narrental (Peru, Indiana) http://narrental.home.comcast.net
Middle Kingdom

The problem is that we aim too low and hit the mark." -- Michaelangelo