[Sca-cooks] tajine?

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 19:53:09 PDT 2008

Ana, off the top of my skull -- while not explicitly Moroccan -- I would
suggest an array of tabouleh/tabouli, baba ganoush, hummus, and
accompaniment of pita bread / toasted pita wedges.  There is also a
cucumber&onion cold dish (served at times in vinegar, and at others with
a yogurt-based sauce similar to that often used with gyros) I would also
consider as part of an "array".

Personally, I might add dolmas (stuffed grape leaves) and other "mezze"
/ savory finger-foods to the array.

Amra
Kitchen Idiot