[Sca-cooks] recipes w/spice

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Thu Jun 26 18:28:27 PDT 2008

IIRC, recipes for Hippocras powder (id est*, the spice blend used to spice
Hippocras) has got all three of those spices in it.  At least, the variant
that our local pusher/producer (Mst. Annys) does....
And I'd imagine some of the other spice blends do, as well...
--Maire, using the full Latin up above (*) because my sodding email system
insists on incorrectly capitalizing the "I."  Damn....it just did it again!
<grumble, grumble....>