[Sca-cooks] OT: Giving up smoking

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 12:40:18 PDT 2008

So Suey, it sounds like you have made a hard but good decision.  It's true, we are all here with lots of hugs and support from afar.  I hope things calm down.  I do wonder though why you are loosing your hair.  I have never heard of that as a side effect.  It makes me think that is a result of stress.  Take it easy on yourself.  Here in america there are several tv commercials dealing with this.  Some are pretty silly like someone trying to figure out how to unlock their car, turn it on and eventually back out of the driveway (while hitting the mail box) and the voice-over says something like 'if you can figure out how to drive without smoking you can do anything without smoking'.

Keep our hugs and support in your thoughts and we will keep you in ours.
Olwen