[Sca-cooks] tajine?

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 01:37:41 PDT 2008

Tricky, how can I know the difference? I bought it in the souk of
Tanger and I used it several times. The only problem I had was the
food burned a lot and stack to the bottom, but it was because I was a
bad reader of the recipes and didn't have enough with liquid and
didn't put the meat (lamb) on top of the vegetables.
However I am going now to a Maroccan store in Stockholm and ask the
owner if he can tell me if my tajine is a cooking one or a serving
one.
Ana

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 3:43 AM, Audrey Bergeron-Morin
<audreybmorin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Depends on what it's made of.
>
> And it also depends what it's made for. Some are made to cook in, some are
> meant for serving only.

http://www.ekopolitan.com Grön sajt/Green

http://caravia.stumbleupon.com
http://www.crusading.se
Gondolgatan 2 l tr
12832 Skarpnäck
Sweden
tel +468-943288
mobil 4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth
with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you
will always long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci