[Sca-cooks] At the Metropolitan Museum

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 05:46:34 PDT 2008

Yup...went to see it last Tuesday...it was great.  Of course they wouldn't
let me take pictures as they have a policy that you can't photograph special
exhibits.  However, I didn't see the signs, and got several shots in before
one of the guards stopped me!  I hope to have time to get all of the photos
I took there and at MoMA and the Cooper Hewitt Museum of Design (not to
mention a shot of a couple of polo players going down 54th Street!!) up on
Picasa before too much longer.

Kiri