[Sca-cooks] Mail, could it be cooled?

V A phoenissa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 12:07:19 PDT 2008

Well, yes, but then I have to remember which computer that Word document
lives on... :-)  (When I used only my laptop it was not an issue, but my
beloved has two other computers at home -- which is some great downsizing,
because before I moved in he had 4 or 5! ;-)  Now everything is web-based so
I can access it from home, work, wherever.  Ah, technology...

Vittoria