[Sca-cooks] elderflowers

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 10:03:20 PDT 2008

Actually, yes...however, so that my Scotch-loving friends don't get too
upset, I use the cheapest I can find.  But by the time it had aged for a
couple of years, it is an incredibly smooth, rich cordial.  It is so popular
that I'm getting ready to put down another batch.  I have also been told
that I should enter it in the cordial competition at Pennsic.  The secret
appears to be in letting it age an appropriate amount of time.  I did the
infusion for about 6 weeks - 2 months, then added simple syrup and let it
age for close to 2 years.  It is well worth the wait, however!

Kiri

--
Relay for Life is the signature event for the American Cancer Society. This
link<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeSouthAtlanticDivision?px=3678599&pg=personal&fr_id=9276>will