[Sca-cooks] Recipe Deal Breakers

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Jun 6 04:14:32 PDT 2008

I have a number of recipes that I don't make in certain seasons.
Something about standing over a simmering candy pot in the middle
of summer seems just wrong to me. And on days of high humidity
of course certain recipes don't work.

Making soup with canned soups seems wrong, but maybe the idea of a bisque
is defeating in and by itself. But in that case why not just heat up a
can or freezer
container of bisque and be done with it?

I should go work on the strawberries and clean those I guess. I brought
home a box yesterday
but haven't done anything with them yet.

Johnnae