[Sca-cooks] Campbell's Scotch BrothRE: OOP: Cottage Cheese &Butter - US vs. Canada

Lady Celia CeliadesArchier at cox.net
Fri Jun 6 14:45:48 PDT 2008

All the grocery stores up here in Washington do not carry it any more
so I just get a case when I go north across the border.
The meat in it is Mutton and Beef.

Eduardo

I apologize... looks like you may be right.  At least on the scotch broth
produced in Canada.  I can't find ingredients on their website but most of
the sites I'm seeing show mutton broth and show "seasoned chunked lamb" as
well as "seasoned chunked beef".  Interesting if that's also the ingredients
where I've gotten it, as I would expect it to be more expensive with lamb in
it.  Also interesting that the places I'm seeing it all seem to be showing
it as a "Product of Canada".  Now I'll have to check Albertsons next time
I'm here and see if it's being imported, and what the ingredients are in the
US if it isn't.