[Sca-cooks] Prayers for recipe timing

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jun 6 21:56:56 PDT 2008

Phlip asked:
  <<< Could anyone who happens to know which recipes direct me to the
recipes that used various prayers for timing? There seems to be a
similar usage going on in period smithing, and we'd like to look into
it more. >>>

Several of the poems/prayers/verses used to time recipes are given in
this file in the FOOD section of the Florilegium, as well as some
where the verse seems to be more for remembrance than timing.

rec-in-verse-msg  (12K)  2/ 2/07    Period recipes written in a verse
format.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas