[Sca-cooks] Messisbugo

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Jun 10 16:14:20 PDT 2008

According to the entry in Alice Arndt's Culinary Biographies, there is
scant evidence
as to where he was actually born. Some sources insist on Ferrara; other
mention Flanders.
What is known is that he must have been in Ferrara and at work there by
1524. Professor Ken Albala
did the entry in the volume.

Johnnae