[Sca-cooks] Something to Ponder-OT, OP

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Tue Jun 10 23:34:31 PDT 2008

Waist High Chickens?? Cool! Thanks for the link to the rare breed hatchery,
rare breeds are a particular subject of interest to me; but due to life in a
rental apt a speculative project only at this time. But you never know...
Cheers,
Isabella

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine