[Sca-cooks] something to ponder (old chicken breeds)

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Jun 11 06:59:30 PDT 2008

Yeah, that's a good site ;-) I'm dying for a pair of Sebastapols- for
those who don't want to go look, they look like geese who got caught
in a windstorm ;-)

I think next spring, I'm going to set things up so my Romans can
breed. This year, one went broody, but no offspring. I think they need
water to breed effectively, and that's what I want to set up for them.