[Sca-cooks] Athenaeus 1556 was: okay you have $7500.00 usd to build a library

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 13 03:10:18 PDT 2008

It's out, and I own it, though I haven't had time to crack the cover(s) yet.
I think I got the set from Devra last year at Pennsic.

Mairi Ceilidh

Check the Harvard University Press site and see if it's one
of these that are already out or will be out--
http://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog/L208N.html
S. Douglas Olson has undertaken to produce a complete new edition of the
work, replacing the previous seven-volume Loeb Athenaeus (published
under the title /Deipnosophists/).

Johnnae

\