[Sca-cooks] tajine?

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 14:50:01 PDT 2008

I have a nice Moroccan tajine and I want use it for a dinner party at
my home in a few days. One of the guests don't eat mammals, only fish
and shellfish. I tried to find some nice period recipe for tajine with
fish but didn't find anyone. The most recipes are for lamb. Checked in
the Florilegium as well, Middle Age Marocco or Spanish Andalusian.
Checked my copy of Perry as well.
Do anyone know about a recipe using the tajine using fish?

Thanks!
Ana

--
http://www.ekopolitan.com Grön sajt/Green

http://caravia.stumbleupon.com
http://www.crusading.se
Gondolgatan 2 l tr
12832 Skarpnäck
Sweden
tel +468-943288
mobil 4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth
with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you
will always long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci