[Sca-cooks] Replacing a pan...from Isabella

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Tue Mar 18 12:53:04 PDT 2008

I think America's Test Kitchen liked Cuisinart, too. THis ceramic coating
sounds very interesting, we'll have to look out for it. I don't even like to
think about frying eggs without a nonstick pan!
Cheers,
Isabella

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine