[Sca-cooks] pig for wedding

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Mar 19 16:11:19 PDT 2008

Sabina commented:
<<< My wedding is in June and though it is pot luck, I still have to
provide
some munchies along with the entree, which is wild pig. >>>

Congratulations!

Perhaps these might help:

whole-pig-msg     (66K)  4/18/05    Info. on roasting a whole pig.
Experiences.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/whole-pig-msg.html
Cooking-Piggy-art  (5K)  9/27/01    A humorous adventure cooking a pig.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/Cooking-Piggy-art.html

Not cooking it whole? Then see:
pig-heads-msg     (18K)  4/14/07    Cooking, displaying or otherwise
working
                                        with pig’s heads. Real and
artificial.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/pig-heads-msg.html
roast-pork-msg    (60K)  1/21/07    Cooking pork roasts. Medieval
recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/roast-pork-msg.html

Is this going to be a medieval or SCA style wedding? If so you might
also want to glance through the WEDDINGS section in the Florilegium
for ideas.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas