[Sca-cooks] Cleaning plastic and wooden cutting boards

Bulgarelli Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 20 12:37:18 PDT 2008

Ok.  I don't want to be argumentative.  But I found
this site online.
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2006-02/asfm-vik021306.php
I found this site by going to the original web site,
clicking on comments and going to the first comment,
which is where the last person said to go.  This site
clearly states that "Adding white vinegar to diluted
household bleach greatly increases the disinfecting
power of the solution, making it strong enough to kill
even bacterial spores. Researchers from MicroChem Lab,
Inc. in Euless, Texas, report their findings today at
the 2006 ASM Biodefense Research Meeting. "  That's a
quote from the web site.

Read the site for yourselves.  But it's true.  Proven
in 2006.

Maria