[Sca-cooks] Oranges and grapefruits and lemons, o my! was Salty carrots

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 29 14:12:50 PDT 2008

Ow! You caught me! I have seen this in various cookbooks, but haven't tried
it yet; I will look it up and get back to you, might take a day or two to
figure out which cookbook it's in, esp. if it was one from the library. This
will make a good research excercise for me, anyway...
Putting my money where my mouth is,
Isabella

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine