[Sca-cooks] Chafing dishes?

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 20:05:11 PDT 2008

That was a very old message, long before we got married.  We have changed the business name to
Two Hearts Entwined Pottery and we have a different website now.

www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com

Huette

--- Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:

> De suggested:
>
> <<< Perhaps somewhere there can be a list of merchants that make replica
> pottery.
> I only know of Olga in my Kingdom. Does Master Hroar have a website
> of his
> wares that can be posted here?  >>>
>
> Hmmm. A wonderful idea. Perhaps someone should.
>
> merch-pottery-msg  (6K)  5/15/06    Merchants selling pottery and
> ceramics.
> http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-UTENSILS/merch-pottery-msg.html
>
> ...and Mistress Olga - Stephanie Howe - of Ash & Griffin Pottery is
> mentioned in there.
>
> Stefan
> PS: And if there isn't a message in there already, giving Master
> Hroar's website, there should be one the next time I update the file
> thanks to Huette posting it here. Okay, it isn't in there. This is
> what Huette had to say on Sun, 13 Feb 2005:
>
> "I can't find a website for him, but Master
> Hroar Stormgengr of StarHammer Arts Magickal
> from MidRealm does great reproduction pottery
> also."
> She must have it bookmarked now. :-)
> --------
>     Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
> StefanliRous at austin.rr.com

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/