[Sca-cooks] "Cold-Cut" Rugs

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 3 04:14:44 PST 2008

Greetings!  For anyone who loves salami, blutworst, mortadella and/or bierschinken, there are rugs made to look like them.  The site is in German and appeared in our local newspaper this morning.  It would be my luck if someone has already posted this web site: www.wurstteppich.de .  According to the Plain Dealer the rugs are hand-tufted, 100-percent wool and come in sizes of 1, 1.5 and 2 meters.  Prices start about 251 euros - and the dollar is rapidly falling against the euro.

Alys K.

Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com
http://home.netcom.com/~alysk/