[Sca-cooks] An opinion, flight of fantasy

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 20:53:56 PST 2008

Was it Johanna who wrote:

> Without such supporting references, an opinion is a flight of fantasy.

???
Whoever wrote that would have questioned everything I wrote today
because I had no footnotes!
Now Johnna you are excellent in getting us to review our books, which is
excellent of you. It sharpens our work and I thank you.
Unfortunately not all our work is crammed into our computers. Can you
tell me the name, author and publication of your 7th grade history text
book? Its not in my computer.
At the end of the day my answer no footnotes about what I wrote was
because I say so.
"an opinion is a flight of fantasy." Do you say that or does that need
to be footnoted? It is a beautiful phrase although not necessarily true
- if I say so :-) !
Suey