[Sca-cooks] snail recipes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Mar 5 20:56:03 PST 2008

<<< Well I like all tomatoes but fresh ones... dont like the gooey
stuff...ewww
ewww ewww >>>

I agree. :-)

<<< though I love snails and sushi and stuff... does that redeem me? >>>

Perhaps this file on period snail recipes might be of interest?
snails-msg        (14K)  1/15/08    Eating of snails in period. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/snails-msg.html

<<< But Khli is fermented meat that is done in an odd fashion... saw
it on the
travel channel Bizzar food.s >>>

Fermented, in what odd fashion?

Stefan