[Sca-cooks] Ultimate Recipe Next Year 2009 Deadline

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Mar 10 03:57:08 PDT 2008

Here's the details for next year if someone else wants
to submit a recipe. March 31 deadline.

Johnnae

------------
Want to get in on the action? Send us your Ultimate Recipe!*
Food Network's /Ultimate Recipe Showdown/ is back and better than ever,
and we're searching for even more great recipes! Send us your best,
original recipes in the following categories:

Turkey and all the Trimmings:
    Thanksgiving
Chicken
Burgers
Cookies
Breakfast
Chocolate
American Hometown Favorites
	 Meat Lovers
Top 30 Minute (Or Less) Recipes
Cheesy Recipes
Hot and Spicy
Classic Desserts
International
Munchies, Nibbles and Noshes
Other

Find out more information about each category.
<http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/audience_input/article/0,1904,FOOD_9785_5795705,00.html>

Who knows? Maybe your favorite dish will be named the Ultimate Recipe
and earn you thousands of dollars. If you have one recipe or a hundred,
we want you to submit them all. All submissions must be in by March 31,
2008.