[Sca-cooks] A sugar-working question on behalf of a friend...

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Tue Mar 11 08:09:29 PDT 2008

Greetings to the list!
A friend of mine, who dabbles in period sweets and sugar plate, is trying to recall if there was a short article, sometime in the last few years, printed in TI about period methods of determining sugar height? She looked through the top layers of her TI stacks, but couldn't find it, and while I vaguely remember seeing something like that, I don't, for the life of me, remember any specifics.
Do any of you know which article we're trying to find? Which TI is it in?
Thanks,
Maire