[Sca-cooks] Question about acquiring a non-stick pan...

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Fri Mar 14 08:18:30 PDT 2008

Hey, everyone, I've got a question about modern cooking equipment.  For years, I've been making do just fine with 3 cast-iron frying pans, but I've recently run into some issues with using them, and would like to acquire a decent, 9-inch non-stick pan.  (Said reasons being that I've noticed that the iron pans turn some of my chicken dishes a really nasty grey, and also, as I'm on a diet and using a spray oil for scrambling eggs and the PAM stuff is stripping the seasoning right out of my cast iron.)
Any recommendations on the brand of pan I should be looking at? I don't want bargain basement, but I can't afford top-of-the-line, either....
Thanks,
Maire