[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 23, Issue 28

Ang Malone alm4cu at localnet.com
Fri Mar 14 21:55:58 PDT 2008

I don't know whether rose hip soup is period or not but my mother
made it many years ago for us, and I don't know for sure where she
got the recipe from, it could've been Eat the Weeds but what I can
tell you is don't eat too much of it, it is very high in vitamin C,
or it was the way she made it.

I don't know a really polite way to say it but I'll try this:  We all
got to be best friends with the toilet.  :-)

         Angeline