[Sca-cooks] Greetings

James of the Vayle jamesofthevayle at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 15:52:59 PDT 2008

Thankyou for your interest.

  I got the idea for the pastry fo River birds from Le Menegier:
River Birds. In pastry, and with cameline sauce or better put in the pastry
when it is cooked; the head, legs and feet are left out.

The almond milk and pomegranite juice were  cooked as a cameline sauce with
other ingredients.

These things were quite large: 11 inches in diameter and at least just as
high.

James