[Sca-cooks] Sheepstealing Feast

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 18:45:53 PDT 2008

Actually, given some of the stuff in "Soup for the Qan", it all sounds quite
reasonable, though unpalatable to non-Mongol tastes!  If you really do serve
this feast, I admire your fortitude in sticking around after the feast to
deal with angry feasters!

But then, as tomorrow is April 1...I'm inclined to take all of this with a
grain of salt, as it were....

Kiri