[Sca-cooks] I have *got* to come up with a kosher version of this!!!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sat Mar 1 08:21:20 PST 2008

At 07:22 AM 3/1/2008, you wrote:
>   Had to send it... the picture is lovely!
>Phillipa
>

>BECAUSE WE ALWAYS KNEW BLT SANDWICHES  don't really need bread.
>

>http://www.notmartha.org/archives/2008/02/27/bacon-cups/

Heh. My lovely roommate will like those!

She had a birthday recently, and I got her a tshirt that has a piggy
on the front and says "Bacon Is A Vegetable". It was well received.
:-)  (I got it from Diesel Sweeties- they have lots of weird stuff.)

'Lainie
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than
our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore