[Sca-cooks] Magpies

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 12:37:21 PST 2008

I have eaten several kinds of birds that we shot out of the sky and most are prepared by a moist heat method because they are very lean.  With many of the birds you just pull off the breast and toss the rest to the dogs as there is not enough there to bother with.  Wild birds are not like domestic chickens that get fat and don't fly so they have really developed legs because they walk around so much.

Olwen