[Sca-cooks] Magpies

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Mar 4 01:31:00 PST 2008

Adamantius replied to me with:

<<< Eating them? I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't some
practice of
eating alligators in China, at least in some medical capacity.
Certainly a bunch of other reptiles are eaten...

I'd kind of assume, though, that Europeans would be turned off by the
whole, um, non-docile man-eater thing... >>>

Why do you say that? Wouldn't bear fit that "non-docile man-eater
thing" and if I remember right, we do have a couple of recipes for
bear meat.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas