[Sca-cooks] Magpies

Linda Peterson mirhaxa at morktorn.com
Tue Mar 4 10:34:45 PST 2008

For some reason this conversation puts me in mind of a line from one of
the Lord Peter Wimsey mysteries, in which the director of a posh resort
hotel, at the murderee's inquest where the body is described as much
damaged by crabs after recovery from sea, makes himself a mental note to
take crustaceans off the menu for the foreseeable future.
 	Mirhaxa
   mirhaxa at morktorn.com