[Sca-cooks] vomitoria

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 5 07:54:15 PST 2008

When we did our little Santa gig at Turner Field this Christmas, we were
stationed in one of the Vomitoria - the main pathway leading into/out of the
stadium.  I was surprised by the usage, but everyone there used it casually
and knew what it meant.
Christianna

Santa Dallas at Turner Field, playing catch with mascot Homer the Brave
(Christy filming from the Vomitorium, having to stay back and out of sight
from the Clubhouse above)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDdVTKCDvKU