[Sca-cooks] Hospitality references

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 7 17:47:54 PST 2008

Take a look at C.M. Woolgar; "The Great Household in Late Medieval England",
"Food in Medieval England, Diet and Nutrition", and "Household Accounts from
Medieval England."

Although I haven't read them, you might take a look at Gerald of Wales's The
Journey Through Wales and The Description of Wales.

Bear