[Sca-cooks] Friday's holiday

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 10:36:28 PDT 2008

Yup...great place to retreat to....however, I may need to serve notice that
I'm borrowing at least one for my Middle Eastern feast at the end of the
month.  The autocrat has guaranteed me an easy chair and at least one cabana
boy for the kitchen!  I LIKE this autocrat...knows how to keep the cook
happy (and she's promised that there'll be a cabana girl for Phillip!).

Kiri