[Sca-cooks] Curious about a spice.

rattkitten rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 14 18:36:40 PDT 2008

Sigh... I agree those 2 items would help immensely.   Sadly I can't do
anything  about that...  seems my kind loving dear wife decided that the
package needed downsizing... (Cocks eyebrow) So the package got broken
open and the contents placed into a small jar with the label taped
nicely to the front....with of course just the name showing. No name
brand just what it is.   Azafran Bolita (hey funny my computer doesn't
speak Spanish either.) and below that Whole Saffron.
But hang on I will see if I can at least help and maybe Johnnae can
figure it out... a Pic is coming your way....
Nichola