[Sca-cooks] Atlanta Tornado

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 06:02:11 PDT 2008

Hi,

So far they are reporting only one life threatening injury and no
deaths. It hit downtown and Cabbagetown (neither place somewhere where
I have enough $$$ or coolness points to live). From what I have read
it could have been very, very ugly - but it wasn't.

The Dome got hit, and there was a football game going on. But the Dome
held and no-one was hurt. Houses were flattened in Cabbagetown, and
that is be a great loss because it was a very historic area of the
city - one of the few left after a rather unpleasant guest of the city
decided to burn most of it down.

Thanks for the concern, I am pretty sure that everyone is OK. Probably
the closest SCA person to the hit would be Mistress Christianna, and
hey - a miss is as good as a mile.

--
Serena da Riva