[Sca-cooks] Atlanta Tornado

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 03:00:12 PDT 2008

Glad to hear you all are ok.  Sorry about the computer, and also about the
terrible hail.  I know how frightening that stuff can be as we do get that
here as well.

Just out of curiousity...and completely off-topic...how did the Cancer
Society building fare?  I know it's near where the tornado touched down, so
I wondered......

Kiri

--
Relay for Life is the signature event for the American Cancer Society. This
link<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeSouthAtlanticDivision?px=3678599&pg=personal&fr_id=9276>will