[Sca-cooks] Replacing a pan...

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Mon Mar 17 21:50:45 PDT 2008

My mother has copper-bottomed stainless Revereware she got as wedding
presents nearly 50 years ago, and it's still going strong! Don't know if
it's still that good, though.
Isabella

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine